Why Get Involved with ULI Memphis
- To work with smart people to build a better Memphis community.
- Thoughtful, detailed programming that convenes leaders and decision makers in the real estate industry and beyond, and provides useful take home value
- Exploration of the most important issues impacting land use today including infrastructure, access to capital, regional growth, public-private partnerships, and sustainability, among others
- Association with a strong real estate organization that crosses all disciplines, sectors, and product types throughout the region
- Expand your local contacts and impact by being on a committee or working group
- To accelerate positive development change in the Memphis region.
Founded in 2007 by some of Memphis’ most respected architects, developers and land planners, the group today is over 100 members strong. Our founding partners: Belz Enterprises, Boyle Investments, Henry Turley Company, Looney Ricks Kiss Architects, and Poag & McEwen continue to be strong partners in our efforts and are at the forefront of our programs and leadership team.