Suburban Developments Unpacked
Join ULI Memphis as we explore the various facets of what goes into a successful suburban development project.
This Development Unpacked program will examine Schilling Farms and Suburban Planned Developments, with Rusty Bloodworth and Les Binkley with Boyle Investment Company, Jaime Groce with Town of Collierville and Forrest Owens with ETI Corporation, and how those roles interacted and collaborated.
- The history and process of successful developments – Schilling Farms.
- Recent trends and developments in multi-family, retail and corporate office in suburbs.
- Lessons learned- dealing with municipalities.
- Millennial trends – what are they looking for?
- Attracting corporations – what works in this day of competition?
- Schools – a driver for families.
Registration opens at 8:45, and the program will run 9:00-11 a.m. The program will be held at Collierville Chamber of Commerce. Registration fees are $20 for non-ULI members.